Knowledge Exchange Framework: Request for evidence on good practice in university research commercialisation
HEFCE-universities knowledge exchange (KE) framework: Association for University Research and Industry Links (AURIL), PraxisUnico and Association for Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
This is an opportunity to submit evidence in response to the questions raised in a discussion paper investigating good practice in university research commercialisation (excluding areas previously covered in the McMillan review of technology transfer)
Please use the boxes below to provide comments on the 4 questions below, but do also take into account the questions raised in Annex B of the discussion paper. This survey addresses each of the 4 questions separately, but you are welcome to provide more general responses as you see appropriate.
The deadline for submissions is Monday 4th September 2017.
1. What good practice materials exist in the area of university research commercialisation?
If available, please include web links to any useful and relevant documents, reports or information on this topic. Later in this survey, there is an opportunity for you to upload and send files to us directly.
2. What are the most important topics to be addressed in the area of university research commercialisation - taking account, for example, of those listed in Annex B of the request for evidence document?
The knowledge exchange framework steering group would welcome comments to prioritise, exclude or expand the topics included in Annex B, as well as any additions.
3. Would a deep dive investigation in the area of university research commercialisation produce useful results to inform university good practice and policy?
4. How could a deep dive in the area of university research commercialisation be conducted (for example, what participants or evidence sources should be involved)?
5. Please use this space to upload any useful and relevant documents, reports or information on this topic (where you have permission to share them with us).
You can upload up to 10 files here, if you have more, please contact us.
6. Please use the box below to provide any other comments relating to this discussion on an investigation into good practice in university research commercialisation.